Bette dressed up as a witch; Kerr dressed up as an army man; & Brown dressed up as a skelton. We went to the Birmingham Zoo for Boo at the Zoo. Riding the Train
My husband, Mark, and I have three beautiful children- Brown, Bette, & Kerr. Brown is a 6th grader at Hillcrest Middle School. Bette is a 4th grader at Englewood. Kerr is in 2nd grade here at TPS. We also have two Boston Terriers, Minnie and Millie. Mark teaches 8th grade World History at Echols Middle School and is Worship Pastor at North River Church.
This is my fourthyear teaching at TPS. This is my second year teaching 2nd grade! I have a bachelors degree in Nutrition and Masters degree in Early Childhood and Elementary Education. I love Tayorville Primary! If you would like to learn more about my family~check out our blog at http://t-townpattersons.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment